Friday, April 17, 2020

Welcome

This is my new blog! Quite new to all this, so I beg you to bear with me!

I am getting more and more involved with animal welfare, animal law and animal justice. Now I want to start sharing my thoughts on these topics, without just doing so with a quick tweet, or post on Facebook.

Shortly, I am going to be starting to post, and I will try to keep you all entertained with a regular effort. I can't promise weekly, but will certainly try. Often, they may be brief. Sometimes, though, I will post something a bit more in depth and profound!

With the COVID-19 pandemic raging across the World, the topics of conversation everywhere focus on the virus and its impacts, and of course that will be the case on this blog too. There are many issues relating to animals that have sprung from the crisis, and so I will be dealing with those early on, as they are most relevant to the life we are all living at the moment.

Stay safe all. I  hope you enjoy reading what is to come.

Please feel free to comment on the posts, but please be kind to each other. We are here to promote a nicer world for animals and humans alike. Let us lead by example.

Please follow on social media to pick up on other posts and announcements:

Facebook: www.facebook.com/GavinSRidley and www.facebook.com/TheAbusedPetRefuge
Twitter: @GavinSRidley and @PetRefuge
Insta: ridleygavin and abusedpetrefugeproject

1 comment:

A slight pause in my animal welfare work - and an important message.

At the risk of making you think this blog about animal welfare and justice is a mere vanity project, I need to take a little excursus from t...